View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
Warpath

Here is what your seeing in the photo.

On the diamond plate to the far right, the first switch operates the macerator pump system. I have used the system for 3 years now and it beats using the 3" sloppy hose. The system I use has a 1" hose that expands from 7' to 21'. It has a shutoff valve on the end of the hose. So you never have a dripping hose nor are you ever in contact with sewer waste It has a greay water bypass so you do not have to run the pump if you have a sewer hookup. Also if you are in a pinch you can use the grey water to flush the black tank. Love the system and takes up next to no space.

Next 2 switches operate the grey & black water valves. My slide is above this bay so the bin door does not open completely. Instead of bending over to pull valve handles I can reach in while standing to the side and operate the valves.

The silver valve is a black water tank rinse.

The display next to that gives digital percentage readout of fresh, black & grey water tank levels, along with battery voltage. I always wondered why manufacturers did not include a display out in the bay where you control what is going on. I always hated either yelling into someone to tell me how full the fresh tank was or if I need to dump the grey or black tank.