View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 12:11 PM   #5
Warpath

Hey Wick -

So I am assuming you are going with a condo Columbia?

One thing I have noticed on some of the Condo's is that some of the roofs match up perfect and other have the condo higher than the MH box. Are you going to match this? Rigs like this drive me crazy.

I went with the carpeted ceiling and after checking out a Volvo with the vinyl ceiling I kinda wished I had gone that way as well. It looks very cool, just not sure what kind of color choices you get. Also my problem is that I went with dark grey leather and I would not have wanted to match that. My wood is oak with natural finish which is very light and not sure if I could have matched that either. So maybe I am better off. I really am a freak about having things color coordinated and I hope we achieved that with our choices.

BTW did you see a M2 29' in the finish shop? I am down to 2 weeks before it has to get to graphics. So it has got to be in there very soon.

Was that Pete orange? I saw a rig sitting outside of the BullPen and swear I saw it there back when I picked my first one up. Never did ask Lonnie what was going on with it. Can't be good for the motor to leave sit for a few years.

Bill