View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 01:08 PM   #1
Warpath

Lately I have had very little time to poke my head in here and see what kind of discussion is going on. Contrary to some peoples belief it is not because I do not currently own a conversion. I have spent close to 10 years researching, investigating and owning conversions and I still believe they are an incredible option over traditional motorhomes. But at this point for me a diesel pusher works best for my current needs.

Anyway after seeing that a gentlemen (a term I use loosely) has continually come into the site, made false allegations, aired his dirty laundry and accused members of being people that they are not, made me decide to keep much closer tabs on things.

Effective immediately all new discussion will take place over at iRV2.com where I have created a category exclusive to conversions, mdt & hdt discussion. I have over 20 moderators which police the site at all times keeping the discussion on point and void of undesirables.

I decided to have just one forum for truck conversion discussion so it would be easier for members to keep tabs on all of the posts in one area. **Please Note, you will need to register over there, but it is quick and painless.

Nothing else will change as far as the photos and links go here. I will also leave this forum up for research purposes, but no new discussion will take place here.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but in the long run I think it will be much better for developing the continued discussion of truck conversions.

>>Click Here for New Forum<<