View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 09:34 PM   #29
KAYE RIVERCITY

......1.0 yes- lite wood looks larger and brighter 2.0 I tow with a Volvo 610 tractor-my 37' trailer is a carhauler and sits low to the ground 3.0 In bad weather I stop at a truck stop or a rest area-forget the anexiety of driving in crap 4.0 I know nothing about 'puters in trailers so ask Jim Gehlen he sells that kinda stuff-I don't watch TV when I'm out-I read. 5.0 Ihave both a Cummins and a Caterpillar....I'm sure I can get them fixed at any truck shop 6.0 I have a VW TDi Golf and it fits right in the back of the carhauler trailer- it is front wheel drive- I have chains and ice tires on it if need be. 7.0 I can never ride a bike-cycle-scooter again because of my present body condition 8.0 I don't have basement storage so not a problem and the bottom of the trailer is sealed with silicone caulk 9.0 I don't have an escape hatch I use the side door or back loading ramp which I can open even if it is locked on the outside 10.0 not enough room for good sex >16" high-made me not choose a Showhauler bunk 11.0 I wouldn't-I'd use a 5 gallon GI cans or cans in a steel cabinet 12.0 Mine is a second home and I do get a write off-federal- also a deduction on the tractor-check with your tax man to figure out how to do it....plates are $160 and $50 for the whole rig here in Ohio Insurance is $150+$360 for both a year....I have liability and comp only....geofkaye