View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 06:03 PM   #4
Gary Atsma

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>On another note: I welcome all people I meet to be as polite but pushy as possible in business- seems like these days everything is like the supermarket "gallon of milk"- de vitaminized, de oiled, re injected cup and a half of milk that sits complacently in a gallon of water, on sale today for Whoa! only five bucks! And guess what, one percent milk (a half cup of milk in gallon jug of water) is only just $5.25
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Notabus-
You might look for a freight box with FRP construction in a size very close to what you desire, then out fit it in the manner that suits you. Used freight boxes are very inexpensive, and are available in all manner of condition, shape, and size. This approach should save you a wad of green stuff.
BTW- Please refrain from using dairy products as an example of adulterated products. What you stated above is not true, and unless you actually know first-hand(I do) how milk is processed, I would avoid picking on the American dairy farmer. They're having a rough enough time nowdays without any outside help.
Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote