View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 07:21 PM   #7
Matt295

yah I race the MX series up here. I just moved up to Pro this year so we'll see how it goes. I have been living in Georgia since January. Kevin Boyle of Concept Haulers actually lives at the same facility as me (well, his kids actually), kinda cool. I was in Texas for a month travelling around too. The Endura works good but we don't like pulling a trailer. Had a fun mover but it was a POS. Wanted a side entry Show Hauler but too much $$ w/ the exchange so we decided we are gonig to build one ourself.

the people manufacturing it for us is PK Van bodies out of Oshawa, Ontario. I havent seen their shop or their work yet. They built a work truck for my dad and he loved it, and he says they can do anything. They are building like a $1 million trailer for Ontario Power Generation (Ontario's nuclear power plants) and he said the work they do is phenominal, so...

Keep me updated on the 330. how did you ever find out it was a 280?

Oh yah, and Brian Koster and Marc Travers do a really good job at announcing, thats for sure!! Koster is a great guy, I dont know travers personally though so I can't comment...
Matt295 is offline   Reply With Quote