View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 03:43 AM   #5
Warpath

That is a really, really nice, well thought out rig. Love that interior. I have heard alot of good things from BigFoot on the Slide-in side, didn't even know they where building motorhomes now.

But the chassis maybe another story. We where coming down from the U.P. of Michigan last year and ran across a Jayco on that Kodiac chassis. There was a decent cross wind and that guy was having a heck of time keeping that thing between the white lines. It turned out the same guy pulled into the campground we where staying in that night and came over and asked a couple questions on how my M2 handled. He didn't even realize we blew by him a couple of hours earlier. He had moved up from a smaller class C and said it was a improvement, but still struggled with handling in the wind.

To be honest I didn't really thing the winds where even close that bad. Make sure you test drive one with some wind blowing.

Tell Bigfoot to put one on a M2 or Columbia for and than you may have a winner. Although from the sounds of it it may cost ya.