View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 01:07 PM   #4
Warpath

The light switches are standard and they are awesome. Show Hauler puts them everywhere. Also the standard lighting is awesome. As far as AC goes, you will have 2 of them make sure you go with the ducted vents. The first one is located just slightly forward of the kitchen and the second is in the bedroom. When we where in Florida we had one day that hit close to 90 and high humidity and the one AC was all we needed to cool things down. I know it does not seem like a Show Hauler is well insulated, but it is. With the exterior aluminum skin, then a almost 1" air space (the width of the steel frame) to the 5/16" structure board, then bubble insulation and then the interior finished wall.

It will be tough to move it foward from the bedroom, in the bathroom they use the auto vent fan which are awesome to use when showering. And it would be very close to the living area AC any further forward than that.

I am sure you have been on the Show Hauler site and looked at all of the photos. If you have not seen one in person, be prepared, if you like the photos you will be blown away when you see one live. Lonnie was sending photos to me often during my build so I could update this site with info (also I was so damn excited to get see it progress) and I loved every picture. When my wife and I came to pick it up, both of our jaws dropped, we where so blown away with how awesome it was. It made my previous RV a Coachman Class A look like a toy.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Bill

2003 28' Show Hauler Motorhome on a 1995 FL 120 www.showhauler.com
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote