Thread: Rally
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 06:10 AM   #3
OLDphoneman

Location: https://community.webshots.com/photo/93826746/94091929JnrVfF

Hi Fellows -- --

Sadly It's true -- As it seems this Summer -- most are tied to that w**k thing !!

I'll post my travel plans -- as perhaps for those who may be close -- we can gather.

I leave Florence, Or. on the evening of September 4th --- With a destination of Calico Ghost Town which is juse East of Barstow, Ca. Arriving -- Perhaps Saturday afternoon -- or if I've found something interesting along the way -- Sunday afternoon. Plan on leaving Tuesday mid day heading for Parker, Az. via Needles,Topock,Lake Havasu -- arriving Tuesday evening in Parker. I'm not sure where I'll stay at the moment -- Buckskin State Park comes to mind. I plan to stay in Parker about 10 days - as this is a scouting trip -- It's been about 25 years since I've been here. Used to go nearly every weekend in my younger days -- as I used to have 3 speed boats over the years and thought this would be a great place to spend the winters when I retired. Well -- I'm still alive and retirement is close !!

Plan on leaving Parker on the 22nd and head to Pahrump, Nv. staying at the SKP Par-A-Dice Park till the 30th -- Then start heading back to Florence -- arriving around the 4th or 5th of October.

Well -- Thats my story .........

Although as far as Trucks go -- I've nothing to offer -- as I've plastered the Web with pictures of mine ........ :^)

But -- I can stand toe - to - toe ...... and tell tall tales .......... :^)

Hope you fellows have a Great time today at your gathering .......

I have GPS in the Tractor -- and if contacted -- I can give co-ordinates as to where we are at any given time.

Cell number is 541-999-1035

Well -- W**k beckons ............ :^(

Tootles .......

OLDphoneman
OLDphoneman is offline   Reply With Quote