View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 06:00 AM   #4
Camping Dutchman

We went from a Four Winds 31P to the United Specialties we have now. We only have 15,000 miles on it, have gone to Iowa and back and up and down the east coast. The long trip is coming. That pesky work thing keeps getting in the way. I would go with them again in a heartbeat, my only two issues have been the sscrews that hold the shade in came out on two shades, not a big deal, 5 minutes later I fixed it and the removable arm on the sofa broke. They sent me a nw one two days later. No charge, the factory which we were passing at the time) was closed for vacation otherwise they would have let me stop and fixed it there, they have been proffesional and very helpful along with the dealer I went through.

Some changes I would make:

1) Bigger shower, I fit, but the wife seems to feel the need to shave her legs in there and it's hard for her.

2)Bigger stove cut out and bigger fridge. Last but not least one pass through storage in the rear, that would be nice!!! One really deep storage.

Things we love:

1) The handling and power, I used to run the road for a local nursery and love the truck feel and when the winds blow there is no funky swaying.

2) The space is great.

3) The outside grill and fridge are awesome on the hot nights when cooking inside would suck and what a great social event!

So the answer is yes I would go back to them in a heartbeat. I would prpbably do more custom this time, rather then standard.
Camping Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote