View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #250
Ran D. St. Clair

Bob,

So far, I have never had a shelf door pop open. Then again, I haven't driven up a gravel logging road either. I did have a mouthwash bottle trip over a 1" shelf lip and end up in the sink. I also opened my refrigerator door and managed to dump my butter plate on the floor. (It seems my shelf guards are just high enough for the butter to slip under) I have seen little items fall over inside the shelves, the most annoying being my salt shaker which makes a little mess every time.

As these things happen I find new solutions. In some cases I just ignore the problem. (So what if my prescription bottles fall over inside the cabinet...) In other cases like the salt shaker, a little dab of velcro has solved the problem. Oh, and I don't put the butter on that shelf any more.

My biggest travel worry is actually the antennas. I just know I an going to forget to pull them down before leaving and that will be the end of that. I have already managed to crank one down while pointing in the wrong direction. (No harm done, but it did look funny hanging off the side of the truck.)

Thanks,

R.D.
Ran D. St. Clair is offline   Reply With Quote