Thread: 2000 Volvo 770
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 08:05 PM   #1
keszr1

Well, looks look I'm going to have to put the 770 back on the market. Was up awhile back and had it sold to a fellow from NJ - when it came time to part with her I just couldn't do it. However, our situation hasn't improved and I guess I'm just going to have to throw in the towel on this issue. The add is below. We are also considering selling our 1994 36' travel supreme - though thats not really official at this point in time. email me with questions or for pictures etc. Thank you everyone for your endulgence and consideration. keszr1@comcast.net

I'm not the best doobee about checking in the forums - so email is probably the safest bet.

2000 Volvo VNL64T770, Registered and insured as a motorhome - no CDL required - N-14 Cummins ESP 435/500HP, 13 spd OD - only need to use 7 gears, 3spd Jake, 231" WB, 3.73 Ratio, 13,200 front axle, Plum, Dynoed, literally all avail Options except sink kit, build sheet avail, incl Air Ride Suspension,air ride cab and air ride seats, ride is amazing, 24" tires, All Aluminum Wheels, work station/ dinette, upper bunk (sleeps 4) Norcold frig, cruise, gauge pack, Prem stereo w/CD stacker and sub, all synth fluids, silicone hoses, Alum air tanks w/auto valve, air release hitch, dual alum 125 gal fuel cells, Ext chassis fairing and skirt, heated mirrors, p. locks, P. Windows, shore power, block heater, inverter, micro kit, TV prep kit, cell phone prep kit, wardrobe and upper storage cabs, fog and driving lights, self cancelling turn, tilt wheel, prewired for qualcomm, battery lifeguard, Dual chrome stacks, automatic either injection system, tranny cooler, HD clutch,

This isn't your standard Volvo, Fully equipped and Luxury to the max, Been using as RV to tow my 14K GVW 5th wheel but is more than capable of returning to work.

$49,995.

Vin: - 4V4ND3JJ5YN235581

Kevin E. Silva
ZR1 Parts for sale -
<home.attbi.com/~keszr1/zr1parts.htm>
In Major Need of an Update

1998 BMW 750il - Orient Blue
2000 Volvo VNL 770
NCM - #4738
ICQ# - 18873747
keszr1 is offline   Reply With Quote