View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 07:25 PM   #12
Jim Gehlen

I received the following from Kenny Doonan and about the only thing he left out was a golf game somewhere. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

As much time as you have spent here, you might give me an idea of what you would like to see as a group in Wichita, I think that an afternoon could be spent @ the Cosmophere in Hutchinson. What about a aircraft plant tour?, the Air Force base tour? ( we have KC135's) a fishing trip? What else is of interest??? Kenny

I have contacted Blasi Campground in Wichita, Kansas concerning the planned Rally there in September of 04. Dates for which I've taken the liberty of establishing are September 14 to Sept 21 of 2004. Trying to set up an event this far in the future and so far away created many conflicts with timing and the above mentioned dates seemed to fit all needs and schedules.

All reservations for a site should be made to Mary at Blasi Campground, Wichita, KS at 1.316-722-2481. When you call, refer to the MDT Rally and mention my name so she will know what you are talking about. I would rather have you make your own reservations as I am not is a postion to handle advance funds.

All sites are pull-thrus, 40X50, full hookups 30/50 amp service.

Daily rates will be offered at Good Sam rates

Weekly rates are based on length of the rig.
26' - 30' = $105.00
31' - 35' = $112.00
36' - 40' = $119.00

Parking the trucks will not be a problem.

Phone service is available through the local phone company and is not feasible for the short term.

Any questions, please e-mail me

Jim Gehlen

I have also set up the folks that e-mailed me their address as BCC. You should get that on Friday afternoon about the same time as this is posted.
Jim Gehlen is offline   Reply With Quote