View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 09:51 PM   #7
KAYE RIVERCITY

....the issue is component availability[use homeowner/commercial/instutional products]- everything is else is installation....since I would only build 2-3 maybe 4 a year I can get around a lot of things that those large companies can't....The First being liability.....can't get blood out of a Trust or a LLC these days.....or even going ''bare'' as some M.D's are doing.....'specially if the owner helps build the coach or trailer.....Lots of people want to do a 'hands on' project from the ground up.....How much did Kingsley knock off for your efforts Mase?....I don't think it would be any harder than doing a custom design house.....just on a smaller scale with NO issues of permits/inspections at all.....from what I have seen in the last 8 years- even financing isn't a problem and trucks?- surely not!-trailers and van bodies? -you order to your specs and they arive KD so it's all about putting them together....and there is just the matter of finishing the interior.....what happens if your employees get part of the profit plus an hourly.....I'd have to get heavy doors to keep the employment to a minimum.....everyone looking for a part time plus a cut would be in on it from the start.....that's alot of COPS FIREMEN TEACHERS and anyone with a little building experience......geokaye