Thread: Hey Boys
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 06:40 PM   #14
KAYE RIVERCITY

....so.... what happened to Jim Gehlen?....You all have me worried! He is THE ONE that started me down this path[conversion or Volvo's for towing] maybe 3-4 years ago and the last I heard he was trying to build up THIS forum....or discusssion group or whatever it is known as.....He is on my addy list as a supplier of Direct View/Way/something like that-that has something to do with internet hooked to a sat-linked system? Truly thought he was still the point man. Sorry-if I offended you feelings- you, like some others don't recognize my dry humor at times- I should rephrase that: It's a dark humor by the way!....Comes from clinical treating of alcoholic/addicts for 30+ years while teaching highschool/vocational school and running a diverse business.....I'm a work-a-holic[the good addiction] myself so I recognize a certain attitude/tone/choice of words in others.....which is a instant "tell" about the psyche/inclinations/addictions of others....kinda like having the script to a play before the players start scene 1....It is a great advantage....I know where all the buttons to push are......geofkaye