View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 07:14 AM   #3
Bob86ZZ4

Great news, Gene. Glad to hear you're out having fun seeing the lands of USA. We're in Kansas at the hdt rally. Having a great time. Lots of cool trucks here. I'm the only t/c tho. They have lots of great info sessions going on (I'm skipping the one about 5th wheel hitches going on right now). The weather hasn't been the greatest tho, kind of rainy on and off. We've met lots of great people.

I looked at one of those Dynamax units before buying mine. It was built on the M2 medium duty chassis. I didn't check the weight of the axles (I wasn't too serious because they wanted WAY too much for it and it wasn't heavy duty enough for me). I thought it looked like it was built very well. But I did think it looked built right to the edge of that chassis' ability. Just like most class A's are. Too bad you didn't get to snoop around that one more and see if they've scaled it and see where they were at on the axle weights.

Take lots of notes at that Freightliner school. Then scan them and send them to me, hahahaaha.