View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 04:46 PM   #8
geofkaye

....Duff....2 things:...blizz has the scars to prove his experience and will be a great asset to you on your build....he is still bleeding from the experience so to speak. the other thing I want to suggest is since you are in "knockersville"....run over the I-75 loop to exit 374 or so to a guy that does a lot of country singers and other fools[oops!] he can steer you into some great deals....he and I are not even close friends anymore but he will give you a lot of info-for free!...He has a large number of buses and other motor-homes on his lot viewable from I-75 just outside of downtown on the south bound side....he wouldn't appreciate me using his name[ but my old dog and he have the same first name[Buddy] and personality....'course the dog is dead and so could he might be as I haven't stopped lately to make fun of his dog an pony show[oops again!] Don't mention that you have ever heard of me as he is temperamental about the past-cuz I cleaned his clock on a few deals and still has a lot of resentments so to speak....and no sense of humor when he hears my name whispered in his ear by some young Chattahoochee chick that hang out at the bar just up the street from him on I-75......[oops again and again]......He is the best in the Prevost line IIRC and can put deals together for the C&W folks that want to spend a pile of "C-notes". [Though most lease the coaches and write the whole thing off as a business expense] I have sort of extended family "in the hills&hollers down there" and they sell Mercedes stuff and scratch at the ground to make things livable in the mountains....so to speak.... the ghost of days gone bye.....
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote