View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #81
geofkaye

....on the highway you are never going to have a problem with overnite parking-camp grounds are another issue....they usually suck anyway IMHO.....but then again I have been asked to leave since I don't "look" like others....and it ain't a matter of skin color....it was because I had 4 girlz with me that were "in the business" so to speak and with the string bathing suits and revealing clothing were causing some traffic problems and causing the locals to stare a lot---specially the geezers and pizzzing off their old ladies.....but that goes with the territory when one is doing events and shows....[there is a method to my madness]....I do use girlz to create a lot of attention when on a buying/selling trip.....my trailer is a carhauler that is converted to LQ when we are traveling and inside sales areas when doing shows-with the girlz doing the attraction stuff-also keeping their eyes on the mdse cuz a lot of shows are full of crooks and thieves these days....there is a lot of rip-offs at even the weekend crafts/art shows....specially in the jewelry booths and 'course the things that go bang bang rapidly will walk off if you close your eyes when you sneeze....my carhauler has no windows as there is where most thieves gain access to you and your possessions....and the doors have inside locking mechanisms/alarms to keep us safe at nite....I sleep like a rock and can only be waken up by silence...crazy as it seems- I have to have backgound noise to sleep of I'm awake instantly...something left over from S.E.Asia.....I can't sleep in a regular MH as there are too many windows and too little security...also I like modest surroundings-glitz and glamor-make me unconformable-that is for the girls to generate and regulate...."To each his own"-and "Form Follows Function" are the guiding principles of how I do business...others have their issues and appreciate other designs-which I will do my best or produce in the most reasonable priced and energy efficient methods and materials obtainable......I keep up on all the most modern methods of construction and energy efficient methods of construction....I also have employees that specialize in design-planning and color for those who want other looks and materials.....geofkaye..
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote