Thread: U-Haul into RV
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 09:12 PM   #7
geofkaye

....YOU GUYS THAT TRY TI RE-INVENT THE WHEEL ARE KILLING YOURSELVES.....stick with a tried and true design and just tweak it for your own taste. I have seem many a "in head designs" that when put to use-was/were unusable or just unsafe and dam impracticable. A lot of conversions are leakers and I just caught one today that has to have a totally new interior because of cooking too many pork chops over the last year and smoking toooooo many cigarettes. I had to tell the guy that even I wouldn't get involved with a cleaning....it is a total rip out and needs to be taken out the the exterior siding and replace al insulation/wood/cloth/leather/wall panels and flooring.....a total stripper!....I have seen some bad Katrina Trailers and a few others...but this one takes the prize. I even felt sorry for the son to have to have a estate worth less than $10k left from a $150,000 investment from his parents. But people continue to cook inside their MH or TT and it accumulates to a real stinkin' mess..... c-ya geofkaye and the Rivercity Group.......
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote