View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #4
geofkaye

....THE caps are so i don't have to wear my glasses while I type at nite....i will wear my glasses [if and when i find them-somewhere around here in the mess called my office....here! they are in the bathroom doing what- i have no idea].....anyway.....the issue that you were alluding to is the exact issue that i was concerned about as all the traffic in and out is crapper use and/or food prep.....elimination of the back and forth through the living areas was developed to minimized disturbing those that are asleep aka a "nooner" around here......[why do people get hungry when i'm taking the nap?...i do not disturb them!]....also the use of sliding/pocket doors instead of swing doors that take a lot of room...one can build a sliding door for the same amount as a swing door now-and it works!....the other issue is plumbing and a gray water holding tank[though i do not use one in my trailer-i just dump on the ground or where ever...[I suppose one could have a diverter valve and a tank also-"i suppose"] water supply excreta is not a problem nor venting if you use forced air or a standing vent to the roof...and there are a lot of chemicals that eliminate odor in the gray water tank now...one being just odorless bleach-available at any Kroger's....toilet is a Incinolet so there isn't any hook-ups-flushing-discharge of sewage etc. or draining and the issue of disease is completely eliminated....geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote