Thread: New Guy
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 09:29 AM   #2
Bob86ZZ4

Suggestions? Pictures, hahahaahaha. Sounds like a very cool plan. I'm guessing you're going to cut in a door on the side near the front for the living quarters portion? Then build a ramp or lift on the back to get the toys in? Going to wall off a garage in the back? How about some flip down bunk beds on the side walls of the garage for guests? Several windows. I like lots of windows to make me feel like I'm out in the country. I wish my truck had bigger windows. What about opening up the sleeper a bit in the truck portion by removing some of the living quarters stuff and putting in some bigger windows there and some comfy travel seating and an entertainment center? Then make the front part of the trailer the living quarters. I think if you have communication between the tractor and trailer you can have people in the trailer when you're under way.