View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #50
geofkaye

GIVE BERNIE A CALL AT 1-574-262-3400 HE HAS ACCESS TO THE BAL UNITES AND WILL GIVE YOU A NUMBER IN CALIFORNIA....which is the manufacturing plant. It is a neat little machine and very well built considering it is used in the RV industry....it is all steel and has the drains that you are asking about.....12dcv 2 wire...use a mechanical timer.....figure out your cubic feet and set the time to change out the air...I use it in the AM while I sleep to freshen up the morning air so to speak....the dam girlz use hair spray and other toxic chemicals to make the air un-breathable when they are dressing for a show....and the alcohol/cigarette stink on them makes me choke in the AM...cuz they just can not come back to the trailer and get ready for the next day without drying up every source of alcohol available and leaving a lot of old sales-fools hung over/broke/feeling like death/and easy marks to buy drinks/[SELL STUFF AT BELOW COST]-all nite.....and think they are going to have some "cheap tricks" to tell the other bozos about the next nite.....[little do they know...]....Show girlz run the show[RANT OFF]....geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote