View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
geofkaye

....A 50-60% DISCOUNT IS THE USUAL PRICING NOW...I do owner cost plus deals all the time...show me the invoice/check/loan docks and we will go from there-beware of the duplicate/triplicate invoice system like car dealers....they still pull that crap once in a while....call your BANK repo-department and speak to the head guy....repos are becoming easier to get directly from the bank for cash if you are a customer. I get a call from US Bank once a month with a heads up on anything RV wise....you might do the same thing.....they are in a bind anyway and will do a deal for cost+paperwork and a coffee.....my Freightliner sales whiz will call the factory and get a bump to help with a deal with a very small margin "so as he can eat lunch on some deals"...and that is with a good long term customer and a check ready to deposit asap....cash is always good-I did a cash deal on a dump trailer tonight in the dark.....things are out there but you got to know what you are doing and looking for...take another person with you besides your wife...like a thug!...".What works-works/////and what doesn't-try something else"....geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote