View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #18
geofkaye

...DOC Weaver: with the Cincy mayor on a spending spree and all the little towns pulling everyone over for 2 mph over -it is getting stupid to live around here.....I'm hoping that the State of Ohio will take over some of these towns when they go bankrupt. Fairfax Ohio follows my happy workers around so they can make a bust....only the white kid with dreadlocks is a bible thumper to the max-he drives me crazy with the Bible quotes about once a day-I have to be sure he doesn't feel the spirit/fervor when he is on the roof or I might have a workers comp claim-or a lift off-as it were....things are crazy around here these days....things that go bang bang sales are through the roof as well as the things that come out of the barrel real fast....had to send a truck to Wisconsin for a refill of the bang bang/projectile stuff last week.....the girlz are going broke cuz business is so bad-guys don't have enough money for the "occasional dalliance" like 1.5 years ago....girlz tell me "every guy wants a discount".....all they do is whine about the good old days and the river boats....business for the girlz is bad there also....all the guys are spending money on gambling instead of the women.....business is poor all over I guess....haven't heard from the drug dealers about things lately....so business must be very slow-I know from the hospital that the crack is poor in this area and everyone is going to heroine-I have 42 clients with heroine issues....standing room only on Tuesday nites at the hospital..Methadone sales are through the roof at the clinics....[should have bought some stock in the manufacture[in Canada]]....Good to hear from you...will call after the truck shows in Wilmington this weekend...c-ya....geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote