View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 08:27 AM   #32
Bob86ZZ4

Hay Blizz, now you need to get some inside pics going. Everybody else, I just saw this truck yesterday. It's very cool. It's kind of like a truck conversion on weight loss and stomach stapling, or a roadtrek on steroids.

Todd, one other question? You have the gray tank on one side and the black on the other. You said you're going to install a pump to pump the gray to the other side with the black. I'm thinking it would be best to pump the gray into the black after you've drained the black, then flush the black (that now has gray water) at that point. It will take some time to pump all that gray over. I don't think you want to sit at the dump station blocking it while you wait to pump out your gray do you? You could flush the black, then start the transfer pump while you move out of the way, then come back and do the final flush. That would also give you a bit more cleaning out of the black tank. And, it would give you the ability to flush your drain hose with a rush of gray rather than a trickle from the pump.Maybe that's the way you were planning it anyhow? Just musing here.