Thread: Cab Makeover??
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 05:50 PM   #1
Almost Retired

Can anyone recommend a company in the Midwest (I'm from Indiana so...) that does interior makeovers on truck sleepers?
To help you all out, here's what I'm researching. I plan on getting a Volvo 610 in about a year to a year and a half (and yes Larry Zeigler your conversions are tops on my list). I'll be retiring on 31 Aug 06, (would have retired this Sep, but got promoted so it was worth the extra two years to hang around) and plan on going full time RVing for about two years with the wife and four kids (ages in 2006, B19, B16, G13, G11), and two small dogs (wiener dog & border terrier). The standard sleeper just doesn't cut it. We've all crawled around both the 610 and 770, and feel we'll fit in either, but I just don't like the extra height on the 770. I'm wide open for floor plan layout suggestions, and figure if I get a truck with the duel sleeper (top drop down bunk), then I still meet the RV requirements for a bed (but I can store it out of the way in the up position most of the time).
Any suggestions (with URLs if you got them) is appreciated.
Thanks in advance for you consideration/advice.
Almost Retired is offline   Reply With Quote