View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
geofkaye

.,..contact United with your serial number and ask for the specs book reprint and the original owners name-threaten them with ANOTHER law suit if they don't give it up....they have been bent over for this before and will avoid this if they can....they are hurtin' big time now and I hear that there is a "Credit problem" looming in the background also...or maybe it has happened already-I can't keep up any more with united and renegade or ever showhauler....all these guys sleep with one another on a regular basis now-things have sure changed in the last 2 years!-when you get the owner on the phone pick his brain-the United might be a repo and you will get a dead end-if he is close take him drinking....then pick his brain. usually speaking...they will under size the wires rather than over size them so your charging circuits will be less than perfect!....may need to add welding cable to the mix as a upgrade....I use #2 at least on 12 volts and stranded # 12 on the 120 volt side....never single strand unless in conduit with soldered connections[which, I just don't do anymore at all]....I know I'm NUTS but I have a lot of experience with this stuff/and boats and it hasn't all been good....."do you smell something burning"....is a immediate panic issue with me.....I can come out of a sound sleep when one of the girlz whispers that...-....usually it is a hair dryer/curler issue but I still react like a maniac.....geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote