View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #173
geofkaye

....one of these days I'm going to understand batteries-inverters-generation and alike....but i think it will be in my next life. Meanwhile I'll push that button and all things electrical come to life-no matter where/when or under what conditions...heat or cold....rain or snow...summer or winter.....I'm set! Even at $2.869 a gallon I can't even use all the electricity that the battery bank-inverter-and all the rest of the stuff electrical would cost me over the 7 year life span of my RV....much less thinking if there is enough juice to do whatever/whenever......I'm just not good at planning electrical usage.....I want it when I want it....dam I'm getting old. Ran D. you have given me a new perspective about things electrical.....maybe in the next life I will be more excited about those things....but I want to thank you for leading me through the maze.....your ability to teach/explain things electrical is most appreciated. thank you again for taking the time. Geof Kaye and the Rivercity Girls....
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote