View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:16 PM   #26
Bob86ZZ4

Oh no, Geof. That's too bad. I had a great experience dealing with www.wrightwaytrailers.com . Doug my salesman was super. They gave me an excellent! deal on my rig. I had no interest in any warranty plan and he never even tried to sell me one anyway. I wouldn't hesitate to send anybody there to buy a rig. They don't deal with regular rv's. They do have a Beaver pusher on their site right now. When I bought mine they had a gas class A too. He said they took it on trade from a very good customer that they had been dealing with for years, that's the reason I bet they've got that Beaver now. I don't see any garage coaches on their site right now that's why I didn't rec. them. Couldn't hurt to give them a call tho and see if they've got any leads on one. They might even have something on the lot that isn't on their site?

I do like to buy stuff directly from the owner. There certainly are many awful dealers selling anything too. But, I'm living proof that it is possible to deal with a dealer and get a great deal and be happy.