View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
geofkaye

.....My 2 show girls take showers that last at least 45 minutes each to do hair and all body parts with at least 3 different applications of hair/body stuff and then there is drying and curling and fluffing etc-[show girlz are mass energy users].....at least 50-120 gallons of water and a 20#er every 4 days-at least!......and then there are the AMPS for other electrical devices and then heat and A/C in the trailer-[at the same time]....plus dehumidifier and fans...plus clothes to wash and dry+spot ironing....make-up mirror lites and curling irons/straighteners and somethings that just hummm....I have no idea what they are for....[and don't want to!].....I go out to eat as it is easier and safer than being around them though they will follow to the nearest salad bar.....then the GIRLS go out and drink with the sales guys.....[leaving those fools broke and horney-and the sales guys have massive hang overs in the AM!-which is good for my business-as they can't think at all!]....and so it goes.....geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote