View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #107
geofkaye

...roadside contract-huummm-mine comes with my insurance from Continental Car Coverage/Club or something like that it has a $500 MAX TOWING SO...OF COURSE IS IS ALWAYS $500....[pays to have friends in the business these days so to speak]........Starters are a PIA if not rebuilt by J&N here in Cincinnati Ohio....this I have learned the hard way...so did they....2 comebacks and I take the girlz over to upset business and create chaos in the rebuilding department and on the sales floor....nothing like % skanky / tatted/ half naked girlz to upset even the president of the company-they remember me by my first name now and treat me like I was the vice-president so to speak....any starter problems let me know the model serial number and I will get it taken care of if you want to pay the shipping....J&N looks forward to my business after that little fun fest......we are also invited to the How-o-ween Party this year.....hope these guys don't bring their wives-or it will be divorce court the next day with all the girls dancing..........geofkaye and the Rivercity Group
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote