View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 09:24 AM   #5
geofkaye

...electricals seems to be the main issue what requires a spec sheet and a guy that can read it in most MH and Toters....I have spent too many hours-scratching my head-looking for 12 vt shorts/problems-..I don't know what happened to the term "simplification" when it comes to wiring a commercial unite/boat but it seems to me that the designers needs his/her azz kicked for some of the things i have seen in expensive equipment......I'm very glad you don't have to spend your free time on your back trying to figure it out....this is just another reason I do all 120vac and don't fool with inverters and charging systems for the coach part of the unite that i redo/build....it is just makes things too complicated....and that is where the fire thing comes in....most all the fires are 12 vt and not the `120v ac side of things....also a small number of refrigerator fires[in the vent to roof] and a few wall interior wall fires because of the gas heating unites-both stove and heating....all can be eliminated with 120vac electricity....and can be used without problems even while driving down the highway at 65 mph......great luck for you!-it was your lucky day!....geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote