View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
geofkaye

...I agree with BURT....I couldn't stand to buy a cookie cutter and live in it and be happy/comfortable.....I have to have a custom built unite to be comfortable and I really don't care what others thing/say if I'm comfortable/safe and happy.....with the kind of things I do I have to have a very adaptable structure and a adaptable floor plan---- one week I'm fishing - next month I hunt....then there are the RV/ TRUCK and Various Equipment Shows/Off Road Events....a machine gun shoot/military show twice a year and a few gun shows to go to ....a few winter weeks in Florida near the beach and I have a few girlz that hang around to do the shows with me so I need a portable dressing room hair salon and a stripper pole for ''close encounters of the best kind'' from time to time....so I need to be quite adaptable with car/boat/gun show materials and all the hunting and fishing crapola that I carry.....my 37 foot trailer is just the thing for me....but might NOT be the answer for you....So I build to suit.....trucks/boats/Rv's and houses....kinda my thing to do....[and It keeps me from trying the stripper pole when no one is looking!] geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote