View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 06:31 AM   #5
Patrick

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BeenThere DoneThat:
Well, I am running a 29' TT now, so it seems doable.
Do the major builders do a lot of custom layouts or do they just tweak their current floor plans?
I have 3 kids and I am thinking of a master bedroom in the back above a motorcycle garage, and a double bunk along the side behind the cab in addition to the bunk over the cab. I am currently thinking of two captain's chairs opposite the bunk unit (front to back). We don't really care about a couch, but would want two dinettes. Maybe one that just holds two with a captain's chair behind it and using one of the other captain's chairs turned around to eat. (Giving 3 captain's chairs for traveling in.) We have not figured out the bathroom, but we don't really wnat to go though it to get to the master bedroom. Thinking of a shower/tolet area on one side with walls and the sink on the other side out in the open. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The beauty of a Showhauler is it costs the same to get one custom as it does using one of their floor plans. Scribble out an idea, fax it to Lonnie and his designer will tweak it to make it work. That part...is free!
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote