View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 04:19 PM   #25
Bob86ZZ4

Back on topic. It is too bad that my original thread went the direction it did. I was extremely surprised at some of the posts by people there. I stayed completely within the rules (except for cross posting it into another section at the suggestion of a poster there and not realizing that was illegal and I apologized for that mistake). I was attacked, plain and simple. And when I posted a rebutal to being attacked I was attacked again, by their moderator. And many posts were removed by the moderator too. And finally the whole thing was removed. Incredible. I simply thought it would be useful for people to be able to find out more about t/c's. I had no idea those guys would send it down the toilet like that. I can't fathom why they wouldn't have another section, it's clearly a different platform as we all know. If that web site's owners think a t/c is the same as a super C, too bad. Too bad for the users. Interesting new member here trying to defend what went on there. At least that's the way I'm reading your posts. Welcome to TruckConversion.net. Lots of great people here that understand the difference between a t/c and the other chassis'.