Thread: Wall Slide
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #9
Bob86ZZ4

Hay Pete, do you have a facebook account? That's what I use to host my pictures. It's very easy. If you don't have facebook that's real easy to set up too. And you'll find all sorts of friends and relatives on it. I got signed up on it since my kids are always on it and I've gotten in touch with a bunch of old friends from high school that I had lost touch with.

Anyhow, if you get a facebook acct. set up then you can creat photo albums. It's very easy to add pictures into your albums and keep them organized there. Then it's very easy to link a picture from there to here and post it in a reply here. Some people use other picture host sites like photobucket and other sites like that. I just like to use facebook since it's useful as a social networking site too.

Do you already have your pictures hosted somewhere? That's the first step to getting them here.