View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 06:45 AM   #21
blizzardND

I have been very impressed with my last 2 calls to Chuck, he has told me of several things that they have fixed (including the closeness of the muffler to wiring) he has 3 (Experienced)guys on the project, and I believe today they will start with the walls.

My project is the only one in the shop, it's one of the few plus sides of this economy, if you have the opportunity to spend money, there are folks that during better times would have to squeeze you in, they will now focus their whole effort into getting your project done so that they can get that final check.

I don't think he's going racing anytime soon, his Sprint car was sitting there without an engine and he mentioned he had to send it and the spares to be rebuilt, but it is so slow at his conversion shop that he has no cash to bail them out.

It's a very tough market right now for new conversions, one glance at racingjunk.com and you can buy as many units as you want in whatever price range you want to spend.

If it wasn't for my 9' height limit, I could have saved 5-10 grand just by buying one of C & S's class 8's he has out front for sale.
-blizz