View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 09:15 AM   #21
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 14

Hello again
After 25 years using a PC computer, I bought a Macbook Pro laptop.
I cannot remember my password to this forum. I had to wait until I could get my old PC out , because it remembers my password.
The first question I was ask, was can I get an overlength permit for Calif? They told me I could not get one for a Motorhome. You need a truck and a CDL.
The second question, Where am I now is my search?
I sold my 45 ft Newell yesterday (got a deposit) and when an if it closes next friday July 30th, I'm going to buy a new 26ft Renegade.
As I stated before, I want a short one (24-26 ft box) so that I can get a 30 ft Stacker and be close to 65 ft overall. All the used truck conversions I could find, had 30-34 ft boxes on them and most were on a M2 chassic. The dealer dropped the price $40,000 on this one and I can pick it up next week.
Thanks Glenn
GEPatch is offline   Reply With Quote