View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 04:08 PM   #9
BravestDog

Quote:
Originally posted by Wick:
Check out Ebay. They now have a feature that can show you the selling price of similar items. That may give you an idea of how much things are worth.
Wick

I am aware of ebay's completed items search where for a 30 day period you can see what sold for how much in the RV section.

That means you have to search through 10-20-30-40-50 times as many standard RV's to see the a Truck Conversions RV. I do that regularly but it takes an hour or so of internet speed searching type work.

I don't think many high end priced Truck Conversions sell on ebay. I think they use ebay for the advertisement and may complete the deal off ebay.

On RacingJunk.com, you can check for 90 days after the ad expires if you know the ad #, otherwise you cannot do a general search for sold Truck Conversions.

How would a bank make a loan to a person for a Truck Conversion? What authoritive source would it rely on to determine it's value, or insurance companies...?
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote