Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 04-07-2006, 10:33 AM   #1

What's their deal? Their rigs look super nice and probably some of the most quality/luxury interiors I have ever seen, so why is it that no one is ever talking about them? The price of them isn't too steep, considering it's aluminium. They have good ideas, slick looking, everything.

So..what is it?

Matt295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 11:07 AM   #2

There still pretty new compared to all of the other manufacturers. Obviously they make a great trailer so I would hope the conversions are equally as good. I also think in the beginning they where doing a limited number of floor plans and basically the same style interior. Maybe that has changed now???

Most of the guys having conversions built, like the ability to customize to there own specifications. So that may have limited sales???

Do have any new info on them?

Old 04-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #3

I don't have any new info, but I was looking at their site again today and man are they ever gorgeous!

and I know what you mean about the customize thing. Thats the beauty of a truck conversion. I see that for 2006 Haulmark must have come out with some new floorplans or the option to customize, because all the new units I see (garage ones mainly) have the private bedroom in the back, but their floorplans on the site dont show that.
Matt295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 07:19 PM   #4

You don't hear much about Optima because they are new and somewhat higher priced than some of the others. They had some problems when they first started, but I heard that they are straightened out now. They are very nice and are loaded with standard features and nice interior packages.

Bob
rjdhomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdhomes View Post
You don't hear much about Optima because they are new and somewhat higher priced than some of the others. They had some problems when they first started, but I heard that they are straightened out now. They are very nice and are loaded with standard features and nice interior packages.

Bob
Do you recall what these problems were?

And do you know what year they first started making motorhomes?

Any other Optima insights?
tothetrail is offline   Reply With Quote