Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 07-26-2005, 09:36 PM   #21

.....Jexcar I have some experience with the entertainment business-I have 2 friends that are dancers in the USA and Canada...yes, they have dual citenship-both are Americans-one being Chinese/American- they have married Canadains so the can perform here and in Canada....Their travel vehicles are Provost/VanHool purchased at Buddy Gregg's Motorhomes in Tennessee...at more that 650k. One new and one used by a country singer[?].....When they get to Cincinnati twice a year I get to make repairs/replacements/up grades.....even an engine swap.....they stay with me here in my home and their equipment is serviced at Midwest by the Reverand himself.....after about 2 weeks they are back on tour again for 7 months out of the year.....geofkaye

Old 07-27-2005, 07:25 AM   #22

Kaye,
And?
Old 07-27-2005, 04:08 PM   #23

Yeah Geof-
And?
Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 10:17 PM   #24

....and what? I lost my train of thought[first sign of the ALZY's]...and the last part of my post.....gone forever!.....OR MAYBE IT WILL COME BACK SOMETIME! It's almost the end of the business relationship with the new buyer of my HVAC company and I'm still busy with customer svc. things and that damz phone still rings and I forget what I'm typing-or in MOST cases hit the wrong key and it's gone forever.....excuse me-I'm getting old AND tired of the HVAC business....Maybe I'll be able to think straight after the end of July when things are final.....maybe.....geofkaye
Old 07-28-2005, 05:08 AM   #25

Do the girls pay all cash, small bills for their work? Not really sure where that whole diatribe was going...
Camping Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 08:37 PM   #26

.....forgetaboutit!....geofkaye
Old 09-13-2005, 11:18 PM   #27

Jexcar
How can I get some info about your trailers. I have tried calling, leaving messages, and filling out your request info box, but nothing yet?
Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 07:43 AM   #28

What kind of information are you looking for? Which unit?
Old 09-14-2005, 10:32 PM   #29

Looking for a 3 room trailer and a hair/makeup trailer. I'm having to rent a 3 room for the month of October. I have 2 honeywagons and a wardrobe trailer and need to find the other two. Depending on time I might have to build them.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:12 AM   #30

We're strictly a custom manufacturer and don't carry any inventory, used or new. Our 3 holers run about 107k and our hair/makeups run about 209k plus tractor. We're booked up right now with our next start date in early 2006 which would put delivery into april/may/07.
Old 09-15-2005, 04:40 PM   #31

Is the 3 holer like the one on your website and can you send me some info on it. There is no picture on the H/M trailer to see it. I just started out this year and will try to grow a little at a time. I do like the look of your trailers and I think they will make me look good. Its all about looks, comfort and keeping the actors happy in this bussiness.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:57 PM   #32

Jexcar,I would still like to get some info on the 2 & 3 holers if it is possible.
Old 12-29-2005, 12:52 AM   #33

Say there Mr JexCar. Your place really interests me. I've been bumbling around for awhile. Looking at motor homes of all shapes and sizes and they all left me thinking 'I dunno know'. Then recently I started thinking along the lines of 'I wonder if anyone ever c bought a used 18 wheeler and converted a dry box onto an RV. And so in looking around on the internet along those lines I Googled my way onto this forum. You've said that your company more or less does these one off and that the company will make pretty much what a person wants and they don't have to have a lot of glitzy star studded stuff. Basically I want a really big ass RV that is extra well built. Has all the practical ammenities but not a lot of mirrors, rope lights and mauve upholstery. Would you say JexCar could get behind that kind of project?
Chevy57PkUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 10:13 AM   #34

Chevy57pkup, Good luck with Jexcar. I have been trying to get them to send me some info on some equipment that they have on their website for over a year and still have not recieved anything. Their phone number is an answer machine, have left messages but still have not recieved a call back. I have found another company to get what I need. If they do make what they show on their website, it looks good. Good luck
Old 01-01-2006, 02:47 PM   #35

Oscar;

Would you be willing to share that information? chevy57pkup at yahoo.com

Chevy57PkUp is offline   Reply With Quote