Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 09-15-2005, 04:40 PM   #31

Is the 3 holer like the one on your website and can you send me some info on it. There is no picture on the H/M trailer to see it. I just started out this year and will try to grow a little at a time. I do like the look of your trailers and I think they will make me look good. Its all about looks, comfort and keeping the actors happy in this bussiness.

Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 04:57 PM   #32

Jexcar,I would still like to get some info on the 2 & 3 holers if it is possible.

Old 12-29-2005, 12:52 AM   #33

Say there Mr JexCar. Your place really interests me. I've been bumbling around for awhile. Looking at motor homes of all shapes and sizes and they all left me thinking 'I dunno know'. Then recently I started thinking along the lines of 'I wonder if anyone ever c bought a used 18 wheeler and converted a dry box onto an RV. And so in looking around on the internet along those lines I Googled my way onto this forum. You've said that your company more or less does these one off and that the company will make pretty much what a person wants and they don't have to have a lot of glitzy star studded stuff. Basically I want a really big ass RV that is extra well built. Has all the practical ammenities but not a lot of mirrors, rope lights and mauve upholstery. Would you say JexCar could get behind that kind of project?
Chevy57PkUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 10:13 AM   #34

Chevy57pkup, Good luck with Jexcar. I have been trying to get them to send me some info on some equipment that they have on their website for over a year and still have not recieved anything. Their phone number is an answer machine, have left messages but still have not recieved a call back. I have found another company to get what I need. If they do make what they show on their website, it looks good. Good luck
Old 01-01-2006, 02:47 PM   #35

Oscar;

Would you be willing to share that information? chevy57pkup at yahoo.com

Chevy57PkUp is offline   Reply With Quote