Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 02-23-2006, 11:53 PM   #11

Chewvy57PkUp:.....toterman had them up and now they are gone.....I don't know enough to do a picture thing....so I really don't know what to tell you.....If you are ever unlucky enough to be in Cincishitty Ohio give me a call at 1-888-513-5293-VM System-it follows me around.....I'll call you back asap......geofkaye-sorry to hear you live in Kali.....hope things get better........

Old 02-24-2006, 05:02 AM   #12

Hey 57p-up, I knew it was here in my paper files,And I remembered the truck it's COE Peterbilt that was made for 3-5 years. Access to the motor and needed components for service is done in the front it all opens up, Its also more aerodynamic then a reguler COE. I don't remember if the floor was flat in this model. I also found a good seal and design for between the cab and coach. Get your floorplan together for the build. I found two (2) of these trucks. One of them is outstanding inside & out.

Old 02-24-2006, 08:19 AM   #13

If you have any pics etc email em to my handle at yahoo dot com
Chevy57PkUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 03:31 PM   #14

Who said in europe its 3 to 1 ratio COE to conventional?
I just came back from a 2 week trip back to Austria (17 degrees and lots of snow) and I saw NOT A SINGLE conventional, COE only. Its amamzing. Unless you talk about small class 5 or 6 maybe.

Had I more time and known of "action mobile" before, I might have visited them just for fun.

Well, another reason to go back home again..
WalliK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 04:14 PM   #15

Hmmm, how do I Goodle 'motorhomes' only in Australia and find anything other then what I'd call a camper van? As far as I can find the Aussies think a motorhome is a lot different then what I'm talking about, certainly nothing in the Class 8 league. The isue of the junction COE cab to coach body is what I'm trying to resolve currently. I'd like to see how they are doing it and keeping it weather proof while still allowing the cab to tilt out.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:23 AM   #16

I Said 3 to 1 Ratio, I am nobody just Poor,Dumb,Fat&Happy. Dumber then most,Live in the Boonies on the side of a hill overlooking a swamp infested with Snakes & Aligators, Quit School in the Second Grade, Was 8 before I was 7, Never left the County I was born in, Married my first Pig who is also my 1st Cousin's Sister, Never Worked a day in my life.
BUT I CAN LIFT VERY VERY HEAVY THINGS, A DAMN GOOD SHOT, AND LIKE TO BLOW SHI* UP.

************The Geoography Channel I Watch!!!! EUROPE IS A LOT MORE THEN JUST AUSTRIA.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:36 AM   #17

;

One more thing. "WHAT THE HELL IS A CONVENTIONAL CABOVER" Just asking please don't forget. I am very Dumb.

I think everybody is trying to be nice. I have heard them whisper the word: "STUPID" a couple three times.

Old 03-03-2006, 03:31 PM   #18

Where was the phrase CONVENTIONAL CABOVER used? I can only find it in your last message. A few messages back Wallik says "conventional, COE only" but there is a comma between conventional and COE which changes the meaning.
Old 03-03-2006, 04:09 PM   #19

Not in my rules, Comma or not!! It is a Conventional Cab or Cabover Engine Cab. It cannot be both I think what was written
is called a Oxy Moron. I am pretty stupid so it may be the wrong word and also spelled wrong.
Old 03-03-2006, 05:30 PM   #20

I think Wallik meant that he saw NO Conventionals, ONLY COE's.
So settle down, unlock and unload the artillery, have a cool one, and mellow out. There, isn't that better?
I know I'm feeling MUCH better now!
Gary

PS An oxymoron describes contradictory terms, like "military intelligence" or "jumbo shrimp".

Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote