Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 09-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #1

Default Haulmark contact

Does anyone have a name at Haulmark they use for repairs or warranty work?
I need some things done and need to go back.

A.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #2

I don't have a specific name but you can contact their service department at 574-264-9661, extension 350.
Someone should be able to assist you at that number.

Dogtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:10 PM   #3

For our Haulmark stacker trailer I use: Matt in the trailer Parts: He has been very helpful for everything I have needed.
superbird03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #4

Thanks for the replies.
Called over there and have to set up an appointment. Will do this week.
My problem is a rattle in the bulkhead behind the pass. seat.
It sounds to me as if one of the 2x2 tubing has broken a weld and is just rattling at the bottom. Sounds lower than higher.
The production mang. I think Steve? will go for a drive with me and then go from there.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:25 PM   #5

Thanks for the update. I understand that Haulmark has really upgraded their operations in the past year or so.
Please let us know the end results with your concerns and how you were treated by the customer service department.
.....and safe travels.
Dogtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #6

So far so good. Excellent communication with their customer service, prompt call returns.
Actually, as I'm typing just received a call to find out I have an appointment at 10 a.m. tomorrow for a look see.
Well see how it goes and what the issue is while we do a drive with a rep. so he can hear the noise and go from there.
So you guys know I have a 2007, 333MG, Freightliner 120 chassis, tandem axle. Very pleased with the unit from day one.
Will post up when I know more.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:03 AM   #7

Curious to know what it was. I thought Hallmark used FRP construction on their boxes. That wouldn't be consistent with what you thought was making the noise, would it?
Old 11-01-2013, 05:13 PM   #8

Haulmark uses a welded aluminum frame with a thin frp or gelcoat panel bonded to the frame as the exterior skin
rjdhomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #9

Then it doesn't sound like one of the tubes could come loose and rattle, does it? That must be how they build the walls. But how do they attach the walls? Is the floor framing aluminum too?
Old 11-03-2013, 01:39 PM   #10

Well, I am pleased to say it wasn't anything wrong with the build structure.
It was very simple actually, the stainless trim that covers the corner on the passengers
outside front of the box was vibrating against the wall at speeds in excess of 40 mph faster equals louder (no pun intended ;-).
The guys at Haulmark opened up the interior bulkhead and went for a ride.
Listening closely they discovered even though the noise is emitting from the bulkhead its not originating in the bulkhead.
Sitting in the pass. seat, rolled down the window and could hear it even more, looked in the pass. mirror and could actually see it moving.

A piece of cardboard wedged in and wala no more noise.
Once the unit is in warmer weather I will apply some 3m double sided tape ( roll provided by Haulmark) and solve the issue on both sides.
BTW, from the first time I called Haulmark the calls were returned promptly and the service was professional.
Once I got to the shop I was treated with respect.
The guys in the shop putting things together were happy to be there.
The shop is clean and well kept.
Top notch operation.
Attached Thumbnails
20131024_175043.jpg  
Old 12-04-2013, 01:48 AM   #11

I recently had my 2013 Haulmark in for warranty work and was treated very well. They picked my rig up in Charlotte, NC and was going to deliver it back to me but I decided that I wanted to go to Elkhart and pick it up to make sure everything was as I wanted it. They set me up outside the shop and I camped overnight. Mike in sales and Tony the shop supervisor walked thru everything with me to my satisfaction. Their build shop was a little more antiquated than I expected, just meaning the building was old. They had 2 custom jobs on the line at the time that they gave me a tour of. One was a very custom job and it looked like they had all the latest tools and equipment to get the job done.

UGAVET is offline   Reply With Quote