Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 11-29-2013, 02:28 PM   #1

Default This place may be a problem

I found this site from referrals to a few articles, stealth camper in particular. Coming in my needs were simple, cold beer, hot food, secure storage for the scotch/fire arms, and most important a comfortable, flush-able place to sit for that most important part of the day. Being an old commercial fisherman, and boat enthusiast to this day, along with being a General Contractor I figured I had nothing to learn concerning; electrical, plumbing, water storage, or appliances. Just run it like a boat right? All I wanted was to add a place out of the sun in my "hobby truck" for the end of the day. Hell I even drew up plans that were perfect, until, this place.
Now thanks to you folks, I fear I will get to exactly where I want to be, and then way past it, hell, pretty sure going to need a bigger truck, then a bigger fleet just to do all the cool stuff I see on here.
Well, shit after all does flow down hill, so I am good on the plumbing, but now back to Stealth Camper's build page as it seems my electrical plans are to minimal for where this is taking me. Cheers and thank you for all the good reads on the site.

Old 11-29-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
Administrator

Happy we could help

welcome to the board

Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #3

always amazing how much you think you know... until you talk to those that have done it... I enjoy the challenges and the endless suggestions, hint and other comments.
bydesign is offline   Reply With Quote