Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 09-08-2005, 10:38 PM   #1

My trailer shifted and I bent the shaft[U] on the tounge jack.....causing a lot of really good military type cussing......called Big Foot on Thursday last week and on Tuesday my leveler was sitting in my living room ready to be installed by Spencer....25 minuites later it was up and running....trailer shifted because of a 2" stick under one tire out of 6 and that was enough to make it roll on a flat surface when unhooked from the Volvo about 4 inches backwards with the jack extended....Oh well! anyway, Big Foot came through like the champs they are....the whole deal cost about 100bucks for a cylinder/ram....you can't beat their service and the girl that did the order got it right the first time!!!![now that is a bonus!]....geofkaye another very satisfied customer

Old 09-09-2005, 05:12 PM   #2

Super service is great.

Anyone remember the 3 stooges episode when the stooges are running a gas station and a car load of college professors dressed in formal clothing come in for gas...?

And the stooges are running around saying "Super Service" dusting the professors faces with feather dusters...

and putting gas in the radiator...I think they end up blowing up their car?

And is it the same episode where they sing the alphabet song as professors?

it is very funny.

You'd have to see it or remember it for full impact.

How about the other one where Moe is Hitler, Larry is the Japanese leader and Curly is Stalin or someone and they fight over the globe...? Another very funny classic that was filmed in the early forties.

Back to the subject, nothing like good customer service. Says a lot about a business to assist the customer after the first sale.

"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 10:43 PM   #3

.....Bravestdog I can almost remember it....I was hatched in '44 so I remember a lot of the 3's from growing up in front of the black and white tv's....that was real slapstick comedy and great fun then.....we were one of the first framilys to have a tv so all the neighborhood was over.....and my mom was a physician so they were over even more for every other reason besides tv....sometimes they just stayed and enjoyed themselves....Dx.relax and laugh a little......geofkaye
Old 09-13-2005, 09:24 PM   #4

Those WERE the days, huh?
Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote