Truck Conversion & Toterhome Community

Truck Conversion & Toterhome Community (https://www.truckconversion.net/forums/)
-   Wanted: Conversions, HDT, MDT, Parts or Accessories (https://www.truckconversion.net/forums/f106/)
-   -   Jim Gehlen (https://www.truckconversion.net/forums/f106/jim-gehlen-4876/)

KAYE RIVERCITY 08-16-2005 10:04 PM

what happened to Jim...I sent him a few jokes and a guestion or two and havent heard from him?....geofkaye

Jim Gehlen 08-19-2005 07:26 PM

Geof: I'm still here and doing what I normally do best, Hide and watch. Gave up on "lurking" a long time ago. Been real busy here what with the Sturgis Bike Rally/Week and all the tourists. Campground has been full and we have been working the rv registration till 10 PM and by the time we get to the rig, it is 10:30 and time for dinner and bed. Usually check e-mail early AM.

KAYE RIVERCITY 08-21-2005 06:56 PM

....so are you still the moderator or is the Camping Dutchman?.....Who is running this show anyway?... I thought the City of Cincinshitti was convoluted....Out of nowhere, he blasted my arse for whatever reason?....kinda recognize the style of writing as I have dealt with that kinda psyche before. Anyway, you still dealing with Direct Link or something sat link?.....can you send me some info so I can study up on the stuff and get my 'puter nerds to explain things to me in english....I have three that work for me now-they can't [physical]work worth a crap but can do 'puter stuff like it is nose candy[fresh out of dry out]-they kinda live in it[playstation land] if you know what I mean.....with 5% unemployment you got to do what you got to do....pray for a depression for 2 years so I can get the deals I have to get done....DONE!....thanks for your reply Jim-so good to hear from you again!.....geofkaye

Gary Atsma 08-21-2005 09:12 PM

I have a feeling this site has more than one moderator. Maybe they work in shifts..... or so they can gang up on us when one of us (can't imagine who) gets a little outta line......

KAYE RIVERCITY 08-21-2005 11:45 PM

.......YOU be talking about ME dude! [cocking my new Desert Eagel]...hey! them's fighting words here in Cincinshitty Ohio......[dropping the hammer at the monitor-missing by 1/2 inch]....killing a small maple sapling in the back yard.......geofkaye

Jim Gehlen 08-22-2005 06:14 PM

Yep, I'm still a moderator on this forum and yes I am still an installer for direcway satellite systems.

I will send you a private e-mail tomorrow (Tuesday) evening with some info on direcway.

Things have slowed way down here in the Black Hills now so have more time.

KAYE RIVERCITY 08-22-2005 09:10 PM

.....Jim I'm working Tuesday nite[shrinking heads] so I won't get to it till after midnite early Wednesday morning....also leave me your phone number[I ask a lot of questions]....I'm short handed this week as my employees have been partying again and leaving for college/dryout/prison etc. ....they are hung over as hell and can't get out of bed before the sun goes down again so they can drink their brains out again.....which is slowing things around here some....I have a deal waiting on another house and a 4000 sqft metal garage.....so I really can't jump on things as fast as I have been this summer....be patient....things have a way of truning around here real quick and I go form 0-100% again....it's just turnover time and with a company ownership change they are insecure about their next vacation job more than normal......[GD College kids!].....geofkaye

KAYE RIVERCITY 08-25-2005 10:53 PM

......any of you guys know anything about lift gates?...I need a side loader....geofkaye