Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 12-23-2008, 03:54 PM   #1

Here is an example of a bought new, never used machine. Says they have $275k into it.

What percentage or how many tens of thousands of dollars off what they paid for it, not including taxes...do you think would be enough to close the deal? And does $275k sound like before or after taxes?

I wish it was under 40' and affordable. Looks nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...0287142711&viewitem=

Text from the ad:

Perfect Motorhome... Our Loss Is Your Gain!!!! We bought this bus to go motorcross racing and things have changed now and we are going to sell out brand new used Show Hauler. It has less than 3500 miles on it and we maxed it out with options. We have well over 275,000 in to the bus and now it is time to sell it. It has been sitting for about a year now and has not left the parking lot. We store it indoors at our shop and it is heated in the winter months. It has never been slept in, the toilets have never been used. You WILL NOT FIND A NICER BUS!!! 465hp and 1650 ftlbs of torque Volvo motor and a 12 speed trans help get this bus 10+- 1 mpg if you drive it nice and set the cruise. This bus does not have the new exhaust with the particulate filter. Last Year of the Good Gas Mileage. This has a Caterpillar 10KW generator, 40,000 lb trailer hitch. It has two rear live axles, one you can deactivate in the cab, this is essentially 8 wheel drive on 4 hubs, all these options are just for starters. Please call for all the details...... Thank you.

My number is 248 376-2670 and my brothers number is 248 9302151. His name is Hunter and I am Reid. Call if you have any questions.
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote