Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 08-05-2003, 06:00 PM   #1

This guy has got to get some serious looks down the highway. I can't imagine what that would cost.

2003 28' Show Hauler Motorhome on a 1995 FL 120 www.showhauler.com

Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 09:38 PM   #2

....someone in the entertainment business?-or drug business?...who knows?-just glad he doesn't live next door.....geof in Cincinnati

geof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 09:48 PM   #3

Good Lord!! How long is that truck? can't be legal in CA... Let alone the turning radius ... phew
SandCarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 06:12 AM   #4

SandCarFan I was thinking the same thing, where the heck could you drive that other than the highway. That thing has got to be a nightmare in a small town and turning onto a cross street.

When you first look at it, the flames really look cool, but after a while it just starts to become to much.

This is from the Kinsley Coach site, they have updated their site finally and have quite a few pictures. You have to go in there and check out a red KW which has a overhang that has to be 20' !!!! That rear end has got to be dangerous, swinging all over the place.

I think if I where going to go to a very highend coach with all of the glitz that Kingsley seems to add, I would go to a prevost style coach. The new 45' buses can turn on a dime, run big motors, automatic, and storage under the coach to carry the world. I personally don't dig a coach you are afraid to get into with out taking a shower and putting on a clean suit. But to each his own.

Old 08-06-2003, 10:23 AM   #5

Thats obscene...I want a trailer that size though, minus the stacker lift. If anyone sees one at a good price let me know!!
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 05:54 PM   #6

If you go on Kingsley web site and look at the photos, it is a great paint job, another thing, with that rig they would know you were in town and had about 25 tons of your stuff with you. But to each his own.
shoepeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 06:19 PM   #7

I like flames myself.....

But those are a LITTLE much....

I think some on the leading edge (Front) of the truck and box are nice.

VERY nice when they are done as "Shadow" flames with the "Flip-Flop" paint. (The kind that changes colors with diff. light)

Now to the truck... L O N G is a understatement!

I would not want to drive that thing!
W5IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 08:42 AM   #8

That can't be his only fuel tank on that truck can it? The other side has his battery box.

Also I can tell you with the small amount of SS on my rig, that has got to be one major pain in the butt to keep it looking good.

BTW: when I put the title of Sissy flame job on this, I was being facetious. This is the mother of all flame jobs, Don I like your idea of a cool flame job on one of these.

Old 07-23-2004, 06:41 PM   #9

The total length is 58' for the coach and with trailer he is 98'. He uses it at huge horse shows for 2-3 weeks at a time. The inside of this coach is top notch! If you look you can see that he has awnings that run the full length on both sides. They open up to be 20' out from the coach. Very very nice. Everything on this coach is for a man's man...look at the size of the stacks...a full 10" in diameter. I can almost stick my entir head into one of them! He also has diesel train horns installed...don;t want to be the one in front of him when those things go off!
Old 02-10-2005, 01:20 PM   #10

A couple of weeks ago the Travel Channel did a show on extreme motorhomes and they featured this rig.

He says he gets alot of questions on what kind of race car or bikes are in the trailer, but like Bill said he is a horse guy.

You would also think a horse guy would be more into wood and rustic feel, but it's a all laminate style interior with stone tops.

Pretty cool to see it on TV and on the road.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:11 PM   #11

Rats! Don't know how I missed that show. Were there any other truck conversions of note to be seen? Guess I'm gonna hafta catch a rerun.

Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote