Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 06-24-2004, 12:35 PM   #1

I registered the toterhome in Ohio last week with only minor problem. Title company insisted I had to have the original title to change body style. The bank has that, not me. After I hooked them up with the bank everything was taken care of by fax. The toter is not done yet but I did pull to Michigan with it last week. Big difference over my old F-250 Superduty. Only problem is I seem to be gear bound and running 65 on the turnpike it got on the hot side and the ecm cut back on the horsepower. I am going to try a gear change and see if that solves the problem. Will also flush the radiator to help. We were in the infield at Michigan Speedway, and boy was it muddy. Watched as everyone with a four wheel drive pickup had to be pushed into their spot. I just let the truck idle its way and it pushed my 38 foot Coachman right in while the mud went up over the rims. Did luck out though, my hitch is mounted behind the rear axle. That allowed the rear wheels to stay on the gravel. I shudder to think what it might have been with the rears off the road in the mud If any one cares here is my website where I have some pictures posted: http://users.acninc.net/darlingtonms/

Darlingtonms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 10:07 PM   #2

Ya can always tell us boys from Ohio.....can't keep the modification gene under control....keep at it....geof-and keep sending updates
KAYERIVERCITY is offline   Reply With Quote